Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Instructions WAN is the core component to your network, as it encompasses all yo
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
WAN is the core component to your network, as it encompasses all your local area networks (LANs) and all needed network infrastructures such as routers, switches, and servers.
For this assessment, prepare a project document that includes the following:
• Create a diagram that will:
o Display the basic topology for your selected organization. Be sure you include routers, switches, and all of the basic network connection hardware.
o Diagram your IP addresses. Calculate and add your IP ranges and subnets into your diagram.
• Explain the switching and routing choices, topology choice, and overall wired infrastructure decisions.
• Explain the strategy you used for assigning IP addresses for the organization. Why did you choose the IP addresses that you did?
• Describe IP addressing strategies for maintaining privacy on a network. How do your strategies maintain privacy on your network?
• Describe at least three networks addressing or topology standards that influenced your network design.
The assessment you submit should be approximately 3–4 pages in length, including the diagram you create. Be sure your document is professionally written, free of errors, and that your citations and references follow APA guidelines.
• Include a title page and references page.
• At least three recent, relevant, and professional resources.
• Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spaced.
• Competency 2: Assess effects of different network design choices on the overall functionality of the network infrastructure.
o Explain the switching and routing choices, topology choice, and overall wired infrastructure decisions.
o Describe IP addressing strategies for maintaining privacy on a network.
o Describe networks addressing or topology standards that influenced the network design.
• Competency 3: Design a network to meet an organization’s needs.
o Create a diagram that displays the basic network topology and diagrams the IP addresses.
o Explain the strategy used for assigning IP addresses for the organization.
• Competency 5: Communicate effectively.
o Write clearly with few spelling, grammatical, or mechanical errors.