Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
This will be a written assignment for my doctoral quantitative analysis class re
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
This will be a written assignment for my doctoral quantitative analysis class regarding the research question and Hypothesis.
Research Question to be used for assignment :
Among the students taking RES 7605, is there a relationship between the total number of courses completed in the Doctoral Program and confidence level associated with mastering quantitative analysis?
Submit one proposed research question that could be created from the “RES 7605_Survey.” (See attached.) Your research question must be created from items (and their possible responses–which need not be collected) that are included in the survey. You will need to interpret and identify the variables based on available question items. For example, if an item asks respondents “How long have you been employed in your current field?,” you may decide to describe this item as the variable “years of experience.” Below are the main components of the assignment:
1. Clearly state your research question. (Make it clear, concise, and answerable using TWO items/questions from the survey.)
2. Describe the survey items/variables you have included in your research question and the level of measurement for each (e.g., nominal, ordinal, interval/ratio). (Specify the item numbers so that the reader is clear as to which items you are referring to.)
3. With the two survey items chosen, specify which one is being treated as the independent variable and which one is the dependent variable.
4. State the null and research hypotheses that align clearly to your research question. (They should be complete and independent sentences like the ones you see in the abbreviated example below.)
5. Explain whether your research hypothesis is directional or non-directional, and why.
This assignment should be no more than two to three pages and must include definitions of key concepts and course citations. The assignment must be written in paragraph form using APA format.
Below is an abbreviated example. Please use it as your template to structure and write up your submission.
Say that within a fictitious survey, the participants were asked about their political affiliation (i.e., Democrat, Republican, Independent) in item #5 and their hair length (by inches) in item #6. In this situation, you can state your RQ as: “Among students taking RES 7605, is there a relationship between hair length and political affiliation? OR: “Among students in RES 7605, do students who identify as Democrat, Republican, or Independent differ in their hair length?”
* In this RQ, hair length is ratio and political affiliation is nominal. (Explain why the two variables are their respective levels of measurement here.)
* Hair length is the dependent variable, and political affiliation is the independent variable. (Explain why here.)
* Your hypotheses would be:
* Null Hypothesis: “Among students taking RES 7605, there is no relationship between hair length and political affiliation.”
* Research Hypothesis: “Among students taking RES 7605, there is a relationship between hair length and political affiliation.” (Do you see how the null and research hypotheses are clearly aligned to the research question?)
* The research hypothesis is non-directional. (Explain here.)
* Again, please use this abbreviated example to structure and write up your submission
have attached recommended resources to elaborate on the assignment expectations. Make sure to provide substantial evidence from scholarly resources and refrain from making generalized statements. Textbooks, blogs, magazine or internet articles, book chapters, or special reports, do not count toward scholarly resources.