Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Week 3 PowerPoint Presentation Prepare a PowerPoint or Prezi Presentation to def
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Week 3 PowerPoint Presentation
Prepare a PowerPoint or Prezi Presentation to define the following terms, using graphs or equations to illustrate your answers where feasible.
· Risk in general; stand-alone risk; probability distribution and its relation to risk
· Expected rate of return, ^r
· Continuous probability distribution
· Standard deviation, σ; variance, σ2
· Risk aversion; realized rate of return, r
· Risk premium for Stock i, RPi; market risk premium, RPM
· Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
· Expected return on a portfolio, r^p; market portfolio
· Correlation as a concept; correlation coefficient, ρ
· Market risk; diversifiable risk; relevant risk
· Beta coefficient, b; average stock’s beta
· Security Market Line (SML); SML equation
· Slope of SML and its relationship to risk aversion
· Equilibrium; Efficient Markets Hypothesis (EMH); three forms of EMH
· Fama-French three-factor model
· Behavioral finance; herding; anchoring
Business School Assignment Instructions
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
Include cover page and reference page.
At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
Use at least three references from outside the course material; one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost or on Google Scholar, government websites and publications, reputable news media (e.g. CNN , The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times) websites and publications, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.